Sunday, October 19, 2008

"To-Do" Day


Awesome breakfast, Thanks Syvia!_________Linda's new daffodil!_________The bag o'bulbs will be safe back here!


Lefty Loosie...Righty Tighty!___ Sylvia and Linda sharing a moment___Denise and Sylvia as well

We started off by having an awesome breakfast with Sylvia, Jessica, Keith and Ginger (Linda's step mom and family)...Everything was so good, I don't know how we had the energy to start the "To-Do" List for the day. But we did...

I winterized her sprinkler system while Linda and Sylvia talked gardening (actually Linda was getting some daffodil bulbs - she also tried for tulips but I just couldn't do it!)



She's still looking good!_________This piece is really supposed to fit!____I think I saw that part over here!


Denise and Buddy taking a break_______Pull...Push...Pull! Oh what the hell!__________Come on Helen, it's this way!

I thought you had the right side!______Oh Me?...I'm holding the bungies!_________And I still have the power!!
Tada!! The boat is covered!________High Five and do a little dance_____Linda taking a well deserved union!

Then it was off to Linda's mom's house to put up a cover over boat (we bought it in June...we are right on it!!). How they can get a 10'x20' portable carport in such a small box I will never know...but at least all the pieces were labeled and the directions could be followed after reading them 4 to 5 times! What a team...although at times it was the blind leading the blind! The boat is now covered and ready for the winter...Yeah! We had to do a high five and a little happy dance! Now we are counting the days until we can use again- especially since next summer I will not be in school!!

1 comment:

Sandy and Allie said...

Way to go. Did you build around the boat or build and then put the boat in? Just wondering. Knowing me I probably would have built around it.

Now I know that you can do anything. A real handyman and how much do you charge.